Eckels-Bilt automatic belt tracking systems are the solution to properly track conveyor belts.
- Save time, save money, and increase productivity
- Position conveyor belt as tight as 1/32" depending on the application and setup
- Increase conveyor belt life by over 300%
- Decrease product loss
- Reduce manpower and downtime required for conveyor belt monitoring, adjustment, and replacement
- Reduce conveyor cleaning time
- Extend conveyor system life
Eckels-Bilt has the knowledge to provide the right conveyor belt tracker at the correct location for any application.
Our automatic conveyor belt tracking systems are effective on a wide range of conditions:
- Conveyor lengths of 1 foot - 750 feet
- Conveyor belt widths from 2 inches - 220 inches
- Wire mesh conveyor belts
- Solid metal bands
- Thickness of conveyor belts from 0.006 inch - 1 inch
- Dough sheets of .009 inch thickness
- Temperatures of -20 ºF to 700 ºF
- Reversing conveyors
Eckels-Bilt belt trackers are the most widely used automatic belt tracking and position systems.